The GAPS Centre is continuing to provide essential simulation and skills training during this time whilst also looking to offer training for ALL Trust staff in relation to redeployment due to Covid-19.
BOOTCAMP BOOKING PROCEDURE
We require a minimum of 5 participants to create multidisciplinary teams for each session.
We aim to be responsive to individual needs but key areas of focus include:
- When basic or more specialized PPE is required in different circumstances
- The role of the Trust’s decision-making protocol leading to Treatment Escalation Plans
- Key infection control measures in delivering patient care and in the use of medical devices (including aerosol generating procedures).
- Adaptation to different demands on team dynamics when managing Covid19+ patients in unfamiliar areas
- Updated Resuscitation Council guidelines for Covid19+ patients
If you or your team have training needs related to the above please complete the section below.
On completion of the form you will be redirected to an Eventbrite page where you can select a session. Courses will run when the minimum number of participants is reached.
If you have any queries about the above please call us on 0208 725 1119
You must be logged in to post a comment.